Community Partnerships with NAPO-SFBA
The NAPO-SFBA Community Partners Program has been established to help non-profit organizations that have a mission synergistic with the organizing industry engage with our community of Professional Organizers.
Community Partners (CP’s) are organizations whose services are in line with NAPO-SFBA Member goals and values. If a non-profit's mission would enhance and be enhanced by the professionals in our industry, via member education, skill-building, team-building or relevant services and resources, we would be happy to consider them for our Community Partner Program.
A Community Partner will be sponsored by a NAPO-SFBA member to bring our members the benefits of community projects and for the leadership opportunities it offers.
Benefits of a Community Partner Membership
- Company logo, description and link to their website on the front page of the NAPO-SFBA website - www.napo-sfba.org
- Complimentary attendance at all chapter meetings for networking, exposure and the opportunity to promote projects and enlist the participation of Chapter Members
- Space for displaying products and literature at NAPO-SFBA chapter meetings
- A listing in the NAPO-SFBA online member resource directory
- Social Media promotion of events in which both the CP and Chapter Members will participate
- Inclusion in the Chapter email group for up to 3 members on the CP’s team, with an email that includes the organization's url email address.
- One annual article published in Bay Area Connections, the chapter newsletter.
Requirements of a Community Partner Membership
- We ask that the CP maintain a liaison relationship with a current NAPO-SFBA member who determines their eligibility and endorses them. That Member will submit a proposal to the Director of Corporate Associate Membership (DCAM).
- Annual fee of $100.00 (or a sliding scale fee as approved by the NAPO-SFBA Board).
- Attendance at 50% or more of the live meetings per year (4 meetings or more)
We are excited to learn about non-profit organizations that our NAPO-SFBA members have in mind!
Download a NAPO-SFBA branded flier to share with a potential Community Partner. To learn more, visit at www.napo-sfba.org, or email our Associate Membership Director at email@example.com.